on Sunday, 4th Dec ’11
Yoga Acrobatics Show @2pm-4:30pm
Children from Baan Unrak Children Home will be coming to Singapore on the first week of December to put up a Yoga Acrobatics Show in Singapore & Malaysia.
Everyone are invited to this show.
Show, Give & Share Children Program @2pm – 7pm
In conjunction with the show, AMYS has organised a Give & Share program for the local children to give their favorite things to the Baan Unrak’s children and share some time with them. After the show, each child will be partner with one of BU’s child to bring them out for sight seeing. The parent of the respective child will be travelling with them to the designated place.
The idea of this program is to let the local children interact with the children of other culture, and to bring Joy to the children.
Children of all age are welcome to participant with accompanied parent.
Children have to bring one of his/her favourite thing e.g. toys or stationary to participant in the program.
Brief Program Outline
- Watching of the Yoga Acrobatics Show performed by the children
- Talk on Social Service by Didi Ananda Devamala.
- Giving of favorite things to the Baan Unrak’s children.
- Sharing of culture & sight seeing
- Adult Volunteer to take care of BU’s children during sight seeing.
- Volunteer with transport to bring children from point A to point B, and then to point A.
AMYS Macpherson Centre*
Light Refreshment will be provided
@6280 0653 / email@example.com
(*) Prior notice will be informed should the program be hold at a bigger hall.